- Art in Our Library
- Borrow from Another Library
- Curbside Holds Pickup
- Databases and Online Resources
- Equipment Checkout
- Exam Proctoring
- For Teachers
- Meeting Room Rentals
- Mobile Printing
- Notary Public
- Passport Services
- Public Computers
- Scanning & Copying
- Service Status Dashboard
- Study Rooms
- Suggest a Program
- Suggest a Title
- Local History
- About Us
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich from Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Cynthia Goble shares this almost-over-the-top grilled cheese sandwich recipe from Disney's Kitchens. She asks "What could be more comforting than a hot, melting grilled cheese sandwich? This is the perfect quick and easy lunch recipe; gourmet flavor without any complicated ingredients or advanced level cooking skills."
Cream Cheese Spread
• 1/2 cup cream cheese
• 1/2 cup shredded Double Gloucester or cheddar
• 2 tablespoons heavy cream
• 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
• 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich
• 8 slices of artisan bread
• 8 cheddar cheese slices
• 8 provolone slices
For Cream Cheese Spread:
1. Combine cream cheese, Double Gloucester or cheddar, heavy cream, and salt in food processor. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
For Garlic Spread:
1. Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and salt in small bowl and stir until blended. Set aside.
For Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich:
1. Lay out artisan bread slices on parchment paper or large cutting board.
2. Place 2 slices of cheddar on 4 of the bread slices. Place 2 slices of provolone on remaining bread slices.
3. Equally spoon cream cheese spread on slices with provolone. Gently smooth cream cheese spread over each slice.
4. Press cheddar side and provolone side together.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, until hot.
6. Brush both sides of the sandwiches with garlic spread.
7. Grill sandwiches for 2 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
And if you’re looking to share a good cheese-pull photo of your National Grilled Cheese Day creation, be sure to share the fun with Disney fans all over the world using the hashtag #DisneyMagicMoments. Keep checking back to the Disney Parks Blog for even more #DisneyMagicMoments and more magical recipes. Happy snacking, Disney fans!