Proctoring services have been suspended until further notice.
Proctored exams are done by appointment only. Please schedule appointment at least 3-5 days prior to the exam. To schedule an appointment, please contact the library's Administration Office.
- Fee for test proctoring is $50.00 in cash, check, or credit card. Fee is payable at time of testing. Make checks payable to Palos Verdes Library District.
- Tests are limited to 4 hours.
- Students must schedule their test time directly with the test proctor manager during the library's test proctor times only.
- Students must bring valid picture I.D.
- It is the student's responsibility to bring pencils, paper, pens, calculator, etc. The library will not provide these materials.
- If the student is taking an on-line course, the student must provide their own notebook/laptop computer with WiFi capabilities. The library will not provide a computer for test taking unless it is required by the institution. The library provides free WiFi and a power outlet. It is suggested that students visit the library before their test day to make sure their laptop/notebook computer works with the library's WiFi network.
- Test times are available during regular open hours with an appointment.
- All tests and materials must be sent to:
Peninsula Center Library Attn: Test Proctor
701 Silver Spur Road
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Phone: (310) 377-9584 Ext 247
Fax: (310) 541-6807
- All tests must include a pre-paid, self addressed envelope for returning the exam. The library will not pay for postage. Or student must provide the return envelope/postage if school does not provide it.
- If taking an online exam and everything is done electronically, please send to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or to the specific test proctor's e-mail address if given.