Megan's Chicken Enchiladas
Megan Durazo shares this Kraft recipe she tweaked to make her own. She says, "I based this recipe off Kraft's Green Chicken Enchiladas. I prefer to use red enchilada sauce, but verde tastes just as good. These enchiladas are super quick and easy and the leftovers heat up well too!"
1 whole rotisserie chicken
1 can of enchilada sauce (red or green)
1 and 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1 cup shredded cheese blend
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp paprika
8 flour tortillas
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Pour half the can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish
3. Mix yogurt, salt, pepper, and paprika in a large bowl.
4. When yogurt mixture is complete, mix in the shredded rotisserie chicken meat.
4. Fill a tortilla with chicken/yogurt mixture, roll it up, and put the enchilada in the casserole dish.
5. Repeat until all tortillas are full.
6. Top the enchiladas with the remaining 1/2 can of enchilada sauce.
7. Spread cheese blend all over the top.
8. Bake @ 350 for 18-20 mins.