- Art in Our Library
- Borrow from Another Library
- Curbside Holds Pickup
- Databases and Online Resources
- Equipment Checkout
- Exam Proctoring
- For Teachers
- Meeting Room Rentals
- Mobile Printing
- Notary Public
- Passport Services
- Public Computers
- Scanning & Copying
- Service Status Dashboard
- Study Rooms
- Suggest a Program
- Suggest a Title
- Local History
- About Us
Getting Started with the New York Times
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Palos Verdes Library District patrons can now enjoy digital content from the New York Times on their home computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.
How to Access NYTimes.com in a Library Branch
1. Go to New York Times.
2. Click “Log In” and then “Sign Up” to create an account with your email address,
or log in if you have already have an account.
How to Access NYTimes.com Remotely
If you do not have a NYTimes.com account, or you have a paid subscription,
you will need to create an account to gain access.
How to Create a NYTimes.com Account
1. Sign in here. Enter your library card number and PIN.
2. Select Create Account, enter a valid email address, create a password,
then select Other/Non-Academic under type of user.
3. You will be issued a pass that will allow you 24 hours of complimentary access.
Once it has expired, you can log in again to get a new pass.